Vegan thousand island dressing is good enough to drink! This thousand island dressing is so easy you’ll never want to buy another pre-packaged version again. The dressing is allergy-friendly. It is gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free, nut-free, non-GMO.
6 Ingredients Right In Your Fridge
- Vegan Mayo
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Organic Ketchup
- Dill Pickle
- Fresh Lemon
- Salt to taste (optional)
You can use this thousand island dressing on a vegan burger, carrot hotdog, vegan rueben, jackfruit reuben, and of course, a salad. It can also be used as a great easy dip for your favorite veggies.
Have fun in the kitchen, don’t take yourself too seriously. Subscribe, share, and let me know how “YOU” made it your own. Share your positive comments and suggestions. Love from VGFL.
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle diced small
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- salt to taste
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, ketchup, dill pickle, lemon, and sweet chili sauce until well blended. Salt to taste if desired.
- Refrigerate and enjoy as a dressing or dip.