This salad is overflowing with beautiful roasted vegetables, enticing aromas and packed with flavor. While visiting my daughter I made this yummy salad. After getting my interior decorator ass-kicked, it was time to throw together a late night dinner. Kelsey challenged me to use up as many vegetables as humanly possible. Done!
There is nothing more tempting then a bowl full of beautiful fresh veggies. Salads are a great way to satisfy just about anyone. Roasting tenderizes the veggies while enhancing their overall flavor. Roast the vegetables or not let the palette rule the decision.
This is the replicated version of the Ohio dinner salad. Again, easy, delicious, satisfying, and alluring bowl of perfection. Admire the beauty, now, in-hale!
Remember to make it your own, have fun in the kitchen and enjoy infusing your veggies!
Roasted Vegetable Salad
Salad Stuff Ingredients
- 1 container organic salad mix
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups peppers sliced
- 4 cups yellow zucchini sliced
- 2-4 cups leeks sliced
- 1 garlic head sliced
Spicy Mustard Dressing Ingredients
- 1/4 cup vegan truffle mayo
- 1 tbsp vegan sweet mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash all vegetables.
- Place dried cut up vegetables on foil lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle organic olive oil over vegetables.
- Add salt and organic herbs as desired.
- Place vegetable filled baking sheet in center of oven.
- Cook vegetable until golden brown. Broil lightly if desired.
- Replace oil with vegetable broth if preferred. Will not brown the same but still delicious.
Spicy Mustard Dressing
- In medium bowl combine all ingredients.
- Whisk ingredients until fully blended.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days in closed container.