Kale chips are crazy delicious. These kale chips are about to be your go-to snack day or night.
How to recipe video:
Let me tell you kale isn’t scary it is as easy as de-stemming, cleaning, and thoroughly drying. That’s it!
The best-flavored chips can be as easy as salt and pepper or a salt-free alternative. Make these chips anyway that makes your mouth happy. Have fun in the kitchen while taste testing these beauties uncooked and cooked. Watch out they don’t last long! Comment and let me know how YOU made it your own.
My tip: Don’t over flavor, simple, clean, ingredients are best.
- 1 bunch of organic kale
- 1 tablespoon organic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup nutritional yeast you decide how cheesy
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt optional
- Pre-heat oven to 325-degree oven.
- Strip large stem from kale, wash and dry thoroughly.
- Place clean DRY kale into a large bowl and tear kale into bite-size pieces. Top kale with all ingredients and gently massage into each leaf.
- Using a large baking sheet cover with parchment paper. Arrange kale onto the sheet.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and cook until crisp and lightly browned, approximately 15 to 20 minutes. (Times will vary depending upon oven)