Hankering for a fresh cocktail? How about a fresh lime margarita? The best margaritas are made with all-natural ingredients. Hense, fresh lime. All you need are 4 simple ingredients and you’re on your way to the BEST margarita.
4 Ingredient Fresh Lime Margarita
- Limes (obviously)
- Grand Marnier
- Agave or Honey
- Salt for rim
What makes a good margarita? Fresh ingredients and excellent tequila. Pair this fresh margarita with the vegan nacho cheese.
How to Make a Pitcher?
Inviting a few of your closest friends over? Here are 4 simple steps to make a pitcher of these delicious margaritas. Check out my favorite recycled margarita glasses. The recipe is in the notes below.
- Prepare your margarita glasses with salt, if desired.
- Grab your favorite pitcher and add in all the ingredients except the fresh lime wedges.
- Taste (best part of being the bartender) adjust sweetener or strength.
- Add fresh ice to each glass pour margarita mixture and ENJOY!
A few appetizers you may like:
- Vegan Nacho Cheese Dip
- Fresh Mango Salsa
- Jackfruit Tacos
Servings: 1 people
- 2 ounces Agave Tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur Grand Marnier, Cointreau, or Triple Sec
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or simple syrup
- For salt-rimmed glass, run a lime wedge around the edge of a margarita glass, dip the rim into a shallow dish filled with salt, set aside.
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake until well combined and ice cold.
- Strain into a prepared glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.
Looking to serve 8 friends?
- 2 cup tequila
- 3/4 to 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup agave nectar or simple syrup
- 8 lime wedges
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin C: 9mg
Liked this recipe?Don’t forget to tag #veganglutenfreelife or mention @VeganGlutenFreeLife!
I love limes and margaritas so I can’t wait to try this vegan recipe out this summer!
You’ll have to let me know how yummy it is.