When I say “easy guacamole” I mean it! This recipe is fresh and so delicious it is hard to stop eating. Chunky or smooth, it doesn’t matter, still incredibly flavorful.
8 Easy Ingredients
Easy to Find Ingredients
- Ripe Avocados
- Red Onion
- Organic Tomato
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
Additional Ingredient Options
- Green Onion
- Smoky Paprika
- Onion Powder
Guacamole isn’t just for Cinco de Mayo. Guacamole pairs well with just about anything, the obvious and the not so obvious. Top a tofu scramble with it. Spread it on toast for breakfast. A must with a taco salad. Use it as a dip with fresh veggies. Spread a layer on cooked enchiladas. A dollop on tortilla soup. Paired with salsa and gluten free tortilla chip. The list of ways to use guacamole is endless. Get those creative juices pumping and have some fun!
Look at all these amazing colors! Yum! Always makes me hungry looking at plant-based foods.
Have fun in the kitchen, don’t take yourself too seriously. Subscribe, share, and let me know how “YOU” made it your own. Share your positive comments and suggestions. Love from VGFL.
- 2-3 ripe avocado
- 1-2 fresh limes squeezed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder or garlic salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1-2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup tomatoes diced
- Wash and halve avocado. Remove pit and set aside.
- Place avocado in a mortar and pestle bowl or use a bowl and back of a fork, mash until desired texture is achieved. -not as technical as it sounds!
- Add in all remaining ingredients, stir until incorporated into the avocado. Now it’s guacamole!
- Place guacamole into a closed container, first placing one avocado pit into the center. And refrigerate. (The pit maintains the guacamoles green color.)
- Serve with chips, veggies, tofu scramble, Mexican salad, chopped salad, the list is endless. Get creative hard to go wrong with delicious fresh guac!