Craving an easy vegan tuna salad sandwich, lettuce wrap, bowl, or on crackers for a snack? I am. This easy vegan tuna salad recipe can be made in less than 10 minutes. A perfect recipe for healthy vegan, low-calorie lunch, dinner, or snack.
How to video recipe:
Crazy easy to find fresh ingredients probably in your fridge right now!
Scoop into a lettuce wrap. Make it into a savory sandwich. Or simply eat it out of a bowl with a side of vegetables or crackers.
Looking for some spice on your vegan tuna salad? Drizzle on some spicy aioli dressing or your favorite hot sauce. Damn, you’ll have yourself a satisfying treat with some kick! Quick and easy.
If you can stop yourself from eating it all in one sitting. Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 4 days. I don’t think it is going to make it that long but you never know.
As I always say; “have fun in the kitchen and let me know how you made it your own!” See you soon. Bye
- 2 cans garbanzo beans or chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp red onion diced
- 1/4 cup celery stalks diced
- 1/4 cup dill pickles diced
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s Sea Kelp Seasoning
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. De-skin chickpeas if desired, not a deal breaker
- In a medium bowl, mash chickpeas with the back of a fork or potato masher leaving a few whole.
- Add all remaining ingredients to chickpeas and stir well to combine.
- Scoop into a lettuce wrap, a sandwich, or simply eat it in a bowl with a side of vegetables or crackers. Store salad in a covered container in the refrigerator.