Me me me!
This is a great simple chopped quinoa salad recipe that is a perfect meal by itself or a marvelously fresh side dish. Chopped quinoa salad is packed full of protein and fiber to keep both your taste buds and belly very happy.
I made this recipe because I had a bunch of chopped veggies prepared after working on my knife skills for my culinary class. There was little pre-conceived thought that went into this salad’s creation. I found a bag of quinoa in my pantry and threw everything together, mixed it up, and it would work! Love when that happens. Taste tested it, delicious. The true test came at dinner the family ate more than half of it, and it was just a side dish.
You have got to try this recipe. This is truly one of my easiest vegan gluten-free recipes I have made to date. Try it today. Let me know how you made it your own recipe. I can’t wait to hear your feedback.
Chopped Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup tomatoes diced and seeded
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 cup colorful peppers diced
- 1 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to the directions per packaging, be careful not to overcook.
- While quinoa is cooking, chop your veggies. Once quinoa is cooked, to all ingredients into a large bowl and fold together.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve.