Whether it is Super Bowl Sunday or appetizer Friday, this is one recipe you don’t want to miss. Guilt-free vegan stuffed jalapeños are melt in your mouth good. I promise!
How to recipe video:h
In the blink of an eye, this appetizer will disappear. These healthy vegan stuffed jalapeños are so tasty you’ll pop them in your mouth until they’re gone.
As a major plus, they are guilt-free!
This vegan gluten-free recipe uses plant-based protein rich almond-milk cream cheese. 3g of protein per serving of these delicious peppers. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.
Run to the grocery store or order up some jalapeños and vegan cream cheese from amazon prime now because you’re making stuffed jalapeños tonight! Just 7 ingredients (most of which are common pantry items) and 25 minutes are all you need.
Vegan Stuffed Jalapeños
- 10 Jalapeño peppers halved and seeds removed
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomatoes rinsed and chopped
- 1/4 cup vegan mozzarella shredded
- Lime zest
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare the jalapeños by cutting in half and removing seeds, set aside. Wash your hands and whatever you do, DON’T touch your eyes or face!
- In a medium bowl stir together cream cheese, lime juice, garlic powder, and onion powder. Fold in sundried tomatoes.
- Stuff jalapeños with cream cheese mixture. Place stuffed jalapeños onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle each jalapeno with shredded vegan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Broil on high for an additional couple of minutes until browned. Place on serving dish and top with lime zest.