Roasted broccoli is a hands down all time favorite in my house. We can’t seem to get enough of this calcium packed green superfood. Roasting broccoli is probably one of the easiest and simply delicious sides that I keep in my arsenal of weekly “go to” recipes. When you roast the broccoli and have some as left over it can easily be stored in the refrigerator to be added to a number of dishes. I love to add roasted broccoli to vegan mac and cheese, made into a wonderful pesto for pasta or pizza. Roasted broccoli is great cold, just don’t cook it as long to keep that fresh crisp flavor on a vegetable tray. Dig in and enjoy.
- 4 cups broccoli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Heat oven to 475 degrees.
- Tear broccoli into good size florets, wash thoroughly.
- Place broccoli on foil lined large cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over broccoli and salt.
- Place on middle rack cook until slightly browned on edges of broccoli. Serve