This grapefruit cocktail is refreshing and delightful. The grapefruit combined with fresh lemon, lime, and the agave nectar work seamlessly together.
Fresh Citrus Ingredients
Easy Recipe List:
- Fresh Grapefruit
- Fresh Lemon, used Meyer lemons really tasty
- Fresh Lime
- Agave Nectar
- Rosemary sprig
- Alcohol, or not
This citrus grapefruit cocktail is easily made into a mocktail. Replace the alcohol with tonic or flavored sparkling water. Just remember, don’t add the tonic or sparkling water to the shaker or you’re going to have a big mess!
Have fun in the kitchen, don’t take yourself too seriously. Subscribe, share, and let me know how “YOU” made it your own. Share your positive comments and suggestions. Love from VGFL.
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 4 to 6 grapefruits
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Meyer's fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 ounces white alcohol vodka, gin, rum
- ice cubes
- black sugar or white cocktail sugar
- 1 to 2 Rosemary sprigs
- lime, lemon or grapefruit wheel
- grapefruit zest
- Remove rosemary leaves from spring and muddle into the bottom of a cocktail shaker with agave.
- Add grapefruit, lime, lemon, alcohol and 1 cup ice to a shaker. Shake vigorously until ice cold.
- Rim glass with black or white cocktail sugar.
- Pour into a martini glass or strain into a cocktail glass with fresh ice. Garnish with a rosemary sprig and fresh grapefruit zest.