Creative Bagel Challenge Continues
Can you say done? April is over and not one bagel recipe repeated. Tada! I wasn’t sure it could be done, but easier than I thought it would be. Thanks to yummy leftovers, early-morning coffee-infused ideas, and a little help from my rumbling tummy.
These creative, loaded bagels were all made using my favorite bagels, O’doughs. You may have a favorite of your own, but I need gluten-free and these are the bomb.
Hope these pics inspire and get your taste buds a-hoppin’.
One Week to Go!
Final Bagel of the April Challenge
This is the final bagel of the April challenge, but certainly not the last. As difficult as this sounded in the beginning, it ended up being super fun and creative. Also, April 30th is my mom’s birthday, so this one is for her. Happy Birthday, Mom!
There you have it, 30 days of yummy, taste-bud inspiring, bagel treats. I had my doubts, yet it happened. If I can do it, so can you!
All of the bagels were delicious, but I decided to leave you with one recipe I considered a bagel masterpiece; April 30’s Roasted Turmeric Infused Cauliflower bagel. Not only did it make a savory, loaded bagel, but can be transformed for dinner, lunch, snack, or a side dish.
If you come up with a creative bagel, share it with me. I would love to see what YOU can do with a simple, yet satisfying bagel. Have some fun!
- 1 tablespoon lime zest (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash cauliflower and break into similar sized flowerets. Dry thoroughly. Place into large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, mix with hands.
- Using a small bowl stir together all dry ingredients. Sprinkle ingredients over cauliflower covering flowerets.
- Place cauliflower evenly over a large parchment covered baking sheet. Place into oven and bake 20-30 until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, zest with lime(optional) and serve .