Sweet potato fries are baked, easy, tasty, and a great alternative to the usual white potato. Baked sweet potato fries are a delicious side with a vegetarian burger. These fries are even good cold, in my opinion.
Kids will be surprised how good baked fries are. We don’t need to fry our foods all the time. When the fries are baked they keep their flavor enhanced by the spices we add. Have fun trying some of your favorite spices that will make these sweet potatoes your very own.
Remember, Make it your own, have fun in the kitchen, and enjoy infusing some veggies!
- 2 large sweet potatoes , cleaned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons corse salt
- fresh ground lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut potatoes into large fries. In large bowl, add all ingredients including potatoes. Using your hands cover potatoes with all ingredients.
- Place on baking rack or foil. Cook for 25 minutes until tender and crisp.