Who doesn’t love Trader Joe’s? I happen to love their food and staff both are amazing. I have decided to make some really great dishes using only Trader Joe’s products this month. This is another super easy, delicious, versatile recipe that you won’t want to miss.
Sriracha stir fry came to me when I picked up a package of Trader Joe’s Sriracha Tofu. Because it was gluten-free, I could eat it, yeah! And along with their amazing fresh vegetable choices, I decided a stir fry recipe would fit the bill.
Make your life simple. Recipes don’t have to lots of different vegetables just fresh. When deciding what will work choose what you or your family will eat. Making amazing fresh, healthy dishes doesn’t mean you have to go crazy with a lot of ingredients just ones that compliment each other.
Tofu, love it! Add sriracha to the tofu, even better. Tofu is an amazing source of protein and meat replacement. If you don’t have an allergy to soy, go for it.
When developing a recipe my main component is the fresh vegetables. The vegetables are the bones, so to speak, of the recipe. When choosing vegetables I consider taste, texture, and freshness. The more vegetables the better!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or spray
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced or finely chopped
- 1 cup Baby Bella mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups snap peas cleaned roughly chopped
- 1 cup eggplant diced, skin on or off
- 1 cup Sriracha Tofu diced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (12 ounces) container carrot spirals cooked according to directions
- Sriracha hot sauce
- red pepper flakes
- soy sauce or liquid aminos
- Cook Carrot Spirals according to directions. Set aside. Keep warm.
- Using a medium to large saute pan add oil. Over medium high heat add garlic and ginger. Cook for 2-3 minutes careful not to brown or burn.
- Now add all vegetables to saute pan turn up the stove to high heat. Stir fry until vegetables are done to desired tenderness and or browned, approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Pour soy sauce over cooked vegetables continue to heat for another minute until warm.
- Serve over cooked carrot spirals top with warmed Sriracha tofu.
- Sprinkle stir fry with hot sauce and additional soy sauce if desired. Red pepper flakes are another option as is fresh cilantro. You decide what your palette is in the mood for.