A quick refreshing smoothie makes a perfect breakfast alternative all ages with love.
Smoothies are as versatile as you can imagine. A smoothie is a wonderful way to involve the whole family, everyone can pick their favorite fruits and even veggies (if your heart so desires).
I love using my Vitamix for making smoothies because of how smooth and creamy they turn out. If you don’t have a high powered blender, not to worry, any blender will do the trick.
- 1 frozen banana
- 4 cups frozen fruit (I like a variety adds great flavor)
- 3 cups coconut water
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix blend until smooth.
- Infuse fruit. Whole Life!