Just 4 ingredients and 10 minutes is all it takes for a quick and easy dish. Bok choy is an underused vegetable that not everyone thinks to use. Grilled baby bok choy is naturally gluten free and vegan.
I love the ease of grilling vegetables, it is quick, easy, tasty, fresh, vegan and whole!
Infused baby bok choy. Whole Food. Whole Life!
- 8 cups whole baby bok choy , stalks seperated
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgn olive oil
- 1 tablespoon liquid aminos , soy sauce, or cocounut aminos
- 1/2 lemon , squeezed
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, soy sauce, and lemon.
- Drizzle mixture over bok choy.
- Grill on a grill pan indoors or on the traditional grill for 2 to 5 minutes, until just wilted.
- Serve immediately, or chill for a cold version.