Mini tacos are vegan gluten-free and easy to throw together. Customize these little guys with your favorite toppings to make them your own. Try a dollop of vegan ranch for a healthy sour cream alternative.
These tasty mini tacos make a great finger food for parties, get-togethers, and appetizer nights! Be careful, you won’t have any leftovers, these little suckers will be gone before you know it.
Comment below on what toppings you used!
- 1 cup refried black bean vegan
- 1 cup Beyond Beefy Crumbles
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 green onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package tortillas gluten-free
- chopped cilantro
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped lettuce
- chopped spinach
- vegan cheese (optional) I use Follow Your Heart Cheddar Shreds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, mix refried beans, Beyond Beefy Crumbles, salsa, green onions, and salt.
- Using a 3" biscuit cutter, cut tortillas into rounds. Place rounds in mini muffin tins or for a taco bowl shape flip the mini muffin tin over and place rounds between the bowls, either works!
- Fill tortillas with refried bean mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on edges and firm.
- Let tortillas cool for five minutes.
- Place tortillas on a serving dish and add your favorite toppings.